Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Budzinski
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Mr. Chadwick

Wanted to confirm 2 things. First, if a Syrian div is resting, its units CAN exit a zoc, right? Also - there is no mention of a line of commo being needed for the END GAME victory condition of 2 villages/star hexes, only for the auto victory of 3 star hexes. So at the end of the game, an isolated but Syrian controlled village is counted for victory, right?

Thanks again for this great game!!

CSB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Walker
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmb
Charles --

I'm not speaking for Frank, but my understanding is that units resting can exit EZOCs, though they are not obligated to, and there are no requirements for a LOC in regard to the end-game victory conditions ...

... one thing, though -- you mention '2 villages/star hexes' as the end game victory conditions for a Syrian victory when it's actually two or more TOWNS or star hexes.

Also note that control falls to Syria if they had the last unit to pass through the TOWN or star hex (or are occupying them).

Blake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Budzinski
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thanks, Blake, for the confirmation. I must have named them wrong, but I know the victory locations are the ones with red outlines. Seems like the one with the Syrian paras (Hebron?) might often come down to a lucky roll at the end as to which way it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.