Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
For example, if I run out of a type on one turn I know that type gets an extra activation next turn. But, if I still don't have any after that, do they keep getting extra activations (so eventually they could have 3 or more activatios), or is 2 the max. I hope 2 is the max or else I'm going to have to buy more Zombies!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Cooper
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no max. You need to kill more zombies faster!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Squaty wrote:

Time to commit some Zombicide!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reverendunclebastard wrote:
Squaty wrote:

Depending on the map you may spawn a LOT of zombies also. Played a 21 tile game tonight, five spawn zones active at once, we spawned 23 walkers in red on one turn. I have base game, PO, and two sets of bonus zeds from the S02 KS, and I still ran out of walkers. They ended up with two extra activations. Not a pleasant experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Have to admit I'm afraid... Very afraid. We did it wrong and still lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
El_Tonio wrote:
Thanks. Have to admit I'm afraid... Very afraid. We did it wrong and still lost.

It's all part of the fun. We played for five hours in my game and lost, going down in a blaze of glory. I can count the number of times I've won this year on one hand, and don't even want to think about the number of times I've lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dopehatman wrote:
reverendunclebastard wrote:
Squaty wrote:

Depending on the map you may spawn a LOT of zombies also. Played a 21 tile game tonight, five spawn zones active at once, we spawned 23 walkers in red on one turn. I have base game, PO, and two sets of bonus zeds from the S02 KS, and I still ran out of walkers. They ended up with two extra activations. Not a pleasant experience.

Do you have a file (or picture) for that map? It sounds really interesting.

On topic: We once had a manhole card to spawn on every tile. We ended up with 7 extra activations from that card alone followed by a few extra due to splitting. We lost horribly. But it was great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Calhoun
msg tools
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere on the FAQs that in the case of your sewer lack of zombie type that zombie type would only get 1 activation and the card be discarded. You wouldn't give them 7 activation off of one spawn card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the map for it. The only change is there is a red spawn all the way to the left at the bottom street. For some reason the map editor didn't want to let me scroll over that far.

We started in the prison with five survivors, the sixth was Achille and in the bottom cell with a white door in the upper left. We played to where the three zones in the prison activated when we used the purple/white switches (they weren't objectives), so we could turn them on/off at will. The white switch locked or unlocked the door leading out to the basketball court.

In the watch tower there was a rifle and scope (the number 1)

As we were heading toward the white door, we started spawning zeds outside, the one at the exit, the red in the lower left, and the red at the top. We played that any sewer cards spawned zeds on ALL sewer grates, just one level lower than we were currently at. Exception to that being Ultrared, it spawned red spawns on sewers. The other spawns were controlled by objectives in the buildings, and they were randomized. We had to get food at the diner, an outdoor survivalist handbook, keys to the mall, and supplies from a sporting goods store, then exit the map.

We had an absolute blast, there were hordes of zeds pouring through the streets toward us. The building in the bottom left we finally got into as we were already in red threat level. We had the two red, the green, and the yellow spawns active then. Wave after wave of undead headed our direction, while we were oblivious to it while inside searching and collecting objectives there.

Our inevitable end came when walkers got three extra activations in a row (we needed to spawn 7, 8, and 7 and only had enough for six on the first) which brought them up close and personal with our brave heroes. Kirk, Ned's Atomic Flashlight, and his two pet dogs were no match for the shambling masses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.