Legendary: Villains – A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Cards Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick O\'Toole
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just recieved my copy in the mail and after sorting, checking and double checking I've found that I am missing a copy of "Army of Ultrons".

How do I go about obtaining the missing card? Will I have to send the whole thing back? Because that's going to take forever from Australia.

Any help will be appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its a pretty painless process for one card.

Go here:

http://www.upperdeck.com/customer-care/Legendary_Deck_Buildi...

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick O\'Toole
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much.

I've just sleeved all of my cards, can't wait to start playing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Perron
Canada
flag msg tools
Just wondering where you ordered from. I am in Canada and I am still waiting on the copy that I pre-ordered from Cool Stuff Inc. Very frustrating that they could get it all the way to Australia faster than to Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Trainer Nick wrote:
Thanks so much.

I've just sleeved all of my cards, can't wait to start playing

I'm actually taking a break from sleeving at the moment. A major endeavor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick O\'Toole
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rucker73 wrote:
Just wondering where you ordered from. I am in Canada and I am still waiting on the copy that I pre-ordered from Cool Stuff Inc. Very frustrating that they could get it all the way to Australia faster than to Canada.

I ordered from Miniatures Market. And yeah, that does sound weird that it made it here before it made it there. Miniatures gave me UPPS shipping, so maybe that's it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wouldntyou liketoknow
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Trainer Nick wrote:
rucker73 wrote:

I ordered from Miniatures Market. And yeah, that does sound weird that it made it here before it made it there. Miniatures gave me UPPS shipping, so maybe that's it?

How much did that end up costing including postage? I've ordered mine from milsims and i'm just waiting for them to get stock in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick O\'Toole
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meisfred wrote:
Trainer Nick wrote:
rucker73 wrote:

How much did that end up costing including postage? I've ordered mine from milsims and i'm just waiting for them to get stock in.

On the preorder it was just over $100 AUD. I don't know what that is in US though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wouldntyou liketoknow
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Trainer Nick wrote:
meisfred wrote:
Trainer Nick wrote:
rucker73 wrote:

On the preorder it was just over $100 AUD. I don't know what that is in US though.

Dam, should have looked at importing from the states. Might have had it by now. Oh well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.