Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
141 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF #76 - The Command Post - Round 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lemon
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian, maytheodds, and mowglee have left the room.
contiguity, CraigRJ, and Natsume have joined the room.

Players in THE COMMAND POST at the beginning of Round 2:
• clublock
• interessovat
• Livia
• Seen
• shawnad2006
• Vanderscamp
• contiguity
• CraigRJ
• Natsume



Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
shawnad2006


Room, please elect a leader and choose TWO PERSONS to transfer from THE COMMAND POST to THE BUNKER. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders please consider using a Second in Command.

Your deadline to do this is Thursday, 11:00 PM BGG time (CDT).

If you have a rules or role question, geekmail me.

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room and chambers.

Final Roleset
Rules Clarifications
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Fun fact: mathematically, it's equally likely to either im- or ex-plode.
Avatar
Any new Reds here?
We're in control of this place.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello newcomers.

I am the Bomber. There are no other Reds who were in this room previously. Shawna the Blue Spy is correct, they are in control, and Rochelle the Clone is on their side as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen wrote:
Hello newcomers.

I am the Bomber. There are no other Reds who were in this room previously. Shawna the Blue Spy is correct, they are in control, and Rochelle the Clone is on their side as well.



WTF has been going on in this room? Anyone care to share other intel from here in exchange for news from the other place?

Whisper Nat, contig
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote CraigRJ
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiwi's ModBot
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Current Leader: shawnad2006

VOTE TALLY:
CraigRJ - 1 - CraigRJ(1)

Not voting: clublock, contiguity, interessovat, Livia, Natsume, Seen, shawnad2006, Vanderscamp

'*' indicates a locked vote.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Any new Reds here?
We're in control of this place.


So Machi, Mowglee and May are Blues or Blue/Grey and you got rid? Interesting that Red were in control of both rooms last time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigRJ wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Any new Reds here?
We're in control of this place.


So Machi, Mowglee and May are Blues or Blue/Grey and you got rid? Interesting that Red were in control of both rooms last time.

You're mistaken. Blue was in a big majority here and took control. There were only 2 Red-coloured role cards here in the first round, which were mine and the one from the Blue Spy
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
lol yes i am teh stabbr
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a psych in the house? I got stabbed and I'm ever so traumatized by it!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen wrote:
CraigRJ wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Any new Reds here?
We're in control of this place.


So Machi, Mowglee and May are Blues or Blue/Grey and you got rid? Interesting that Red were in control of both rooms last time.

You're mistaken. Blue was in a big majority here and took control. There were only 2 Red-coloured role cards here in the first round, which were mine and the one from the Blue Spy



But that doesn't tie in with the number of Reds we saw in the other room - there was an exact split of 4-4 and they got control by virtue of getting votes together slightly faster than we did. Including the Octopus, there had to be four Reds here last time, not two?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Livia wrote:
Is there a psych in the house? I got stabbed and I'm ever so traumatized by it!


Maybe we can sort this out, by who by and how?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Fun fact: mathematically, it's equally likely to either im- or ex-plode.
Avatar
There were at least 3 Reds here last round to my knowledge.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Craig & Contig
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Natsume wrote:
Whisper Craig & Contig


Whisper back but in essence I think we can only trust us at the moment.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
lol yes i am teh stabbr
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanna be not shy anymore

Can someone help me! People in the room, vouch for me! (I COMMAND YOU. )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
lol yes i am teh stabbr
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigRJ wrote:
Livia wrote:
Is there a psych in the house? I got stabbed and I'm ever so traumatized by it!


Maybe we can sort this out, by who by and how?


Oh I didn't even see this
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
lol yes i am teh stabbr
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigRJ wrote:
Livia wrote:
Is there a psych in the house? I got stabbed and I'm ever so traumatized by it!


Maybe we can sort this out, by who by and how?


I was tryin' to do a thing and then some guy stabbed me. So he got sent away!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Fun fact: mathematically, it's equally likely to either im- or ex-plode.
Avatar
CraigRJ wrote:
Natsume wrote:
Whisper Craig & Contig


Whisper back but in essence I think we can only trust us at the moment.


[I am the Blue Spy].

If you're Blue, you can trust me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Livia wrote:
I wanna be not shy anymore

Can someone help me! People in the room, vouch for me! (I COMMAND YOU. )


What color shy guy are you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Fun fact: mathematically, it's equally likely to either im- or ex-plode.
Avatar
Natsume wrote:
Livia wrote:
I wanna be not shy anymore

Can someone help me! People in the room, vouch for me! (I COMMAND YOU. )


What color shy guy are you?


OMG, NEW MOOGLE! kiss
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:


OMG, NEW MOOGLE! kiss


FOR THE GLORY OF MOTHER RUSSIA!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Natsume wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:


OMG, NEW MOOGLE! kiss


FOR THE GLORY OF MOTHER RUSSIA!


Wrong game....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigRJ wrote:
Natsume wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:


OMG, NEW MOOGLE! kiss


FOR THE GLORY OF MOTHER RUSSIA!


Wrong game....


COMMUNIST MOOGLE GOES WHERE HE WANTS TO GO! ninja
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rochelle
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Murph. You have to talk to me, Murph. I have to fix this, before I go.
badge
I'll keep it broken so you have to stay.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[Whisper Natsume]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
interessovat wrote:
[Whisper Natsume]


Whisper Back

Private Reveal Hippo
Offer Hippo Co-Reveal

Whisper Hippo
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.