Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hello - I'm putting together our 7th game in the Pocket Sports series. This one is aimed at Ice Hockey fans.

If you're familiar with any of our games, this will feel similar, yet it has some new mechanics and gameplay additions.

If you haven't played our games before, they are light fillers, designed to bring the sport in a thematic blast for 15-20 mins. If you want deep strategy.....no need to put your skates on.

So....in the file you'll find a table that you can use with a D6 and a brief description of the rules....and I mean brief.

The game play is simple and the final product will have custom dice with each colours representing a different position on the ice or action.

So if it sounds like something you'd like to help us out with, reply to me with your email (PM me) and I'll send the word doc. We may end up Kickstarting this hence not posting publicly

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william hessian
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds pretty fun. As a kid I would have loved this.

Have you ever played Slapshot (US) or PowerPlay (GER)? It is a really fun Hockey Themed game with very simple WAR like rules, with a few variations and special cards. It was a childhood favorite with hilarious artwork and memorable character. Worth checking out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi William

I'll have a look at those games you mentioned. Thx for that.

I've started another thread with the beta version of the game if you wish to take a look

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1202730/pocket-ice-hockey-be...

Any q's, just add to the thread

Cheers!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.