Subject: And then... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Who doesn't enjoy finding a sweet game at a yard sale for under a buck?? So I spotted a Perudo box at a yard sale with only $0.50 on it, and I was stoked! I already have a pimped out pirate themed version, but even having 6 sets of different colored dice to throw in the game of my choice for only $0.50 was reason enough to get excited. And then I lifted the box to open it. I knew something was off; it wasn't heavy enough. Inside, there were NO dice!!! The horror! cry Worse still, there were 6 ugly, teal green, non-stacking, Milton Bradley dice cups inside. Though the drawstring travel bag, designed to carry the entire original set of cups and dice, was still there. This was the 1994 University Games version with Latin artwork in a 90s color-scheme. So, no dice, exactly 6 matching dice cups that must have come from another game(s), and a travel bag. The lady having the sale was genuinely shocked that the dice weren't in there. She had several other party games for sale. She offered to just give me the box...so I took it ...though I hesitated because I felt like a hoarder, since I clearly have no use for it. Guess I'll keep the bag and toss the box...and cups. I already have those Pirates of the Caribbean liar's dice cups that don't stack, with matching dice. I don't need more...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.