Venlo
flag msg tools
Budo and boardgames...
badge
...weapons and wargames
mb
crossposted in the Austria forum

To anyone whose been (or lives in) Austria:

we're planning to spend our holiday in Austria. I've been there before my marriage and loved it. Now is a great time, I think, to visit it with my wife and 8 and 10yr old.

We'll travel with a tent, so preferably we pick a small sized camping and camp there for the duration of 2-3 weeks. We like electricity and some other basic comforts, but we dislike huge campings where every other guest has a caravan the size of my house and satellite TV.

Besides the camping, what are great places to visit in Austria? Landscape wise, waterfalls, castles, theme parks, anything to keep us entertained.
laugh

Any pointers for campings and sites to visit welcome! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Playoff time!
mbmbmbmbmb

Have a great trip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just don't drive too fucking fast when you get there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.