E VS
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From R. Mulholland:
Each player takes two mats.
The boards are set up facing each other but staggered (so players alternate turns, obviously). Each hacker starts with 2 secrets and access level one.

Then you play as normal, with one exception, access levels are earned simultaneously by both mats on the team.

From S. Lerbech:
Summary: 1 Dummy player. Plays in rounds. Each round a different player controls the dummy player.

S. Lerbech's explanation.
Three player mats.
Setup like a three player game, with the third mat in between us and a controller token.
Rolled for starting (we tied on security break ins, I know it must be rare )
He started so I got the token.
He took his turn, I took my turn and the third players turn and passed the token to him.
He took his turn, I took my turn, he took the third players turn and passed the token back.
He took his turn, I took....etc etc.
Only added rule: third player couldn't win.
Worked fine. There was some rather tactical decisions based around the 2, 5s and 6s in particular.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The variant for 2p we used is to change the sixth action to just "steal 1 secret" and ignore the "prevent opponent from scavenging" part. We found that with the "prevent scavenge" you just get in a "prevent scavenge loop" whereby it forces the (only) opponent to hack and then they just pick prevent scavenge again if there is a six (it's pretty lame when it keeps going and is only broken when a six is finally not rolled)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.