Subject: XXL-cards for second wave? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harri Kokkonen
Finland
kuopio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody have an idea if they are releasing XXL-cards also for the second wave characters? The bigger cards are so much better in use than the originals and it would be shame to have XXL for only the previous characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Japanime Games did the XXL cards for the two kickstarters and they are rather popular. I'd be shocked if they didn't produce XXL cards for season 2. How they will be available is anyone's guess.

Personally, I don't see any advantage to them over the normal cards, but I am used to using cards from playing D&D miniatures and Star Wars miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mandor wrote:
Japanime Games did the XXL cards for the two kickstarters and they are rather popular. I'd be shocked if they didn't produce XXL cards for season 2. How they will be available is anyone's guess.

Personally, I don't see any advantage to them over the normal cards, but I am used to using cards from playing D&D miniatures and Star Wars miniatures.

I like using the XXL cards for my own team, then have the opposing team as regular sized cards in front of me so I can quickly reference their powers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bock
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no official word on our end yet but we will definitely let everyone know if and when such items will be released on BGG and our social media. -Toni (JAG Community Manager)
https://www.facebook.com/JapanimeGames
https://twitter.com/japanimegames
https://plus.google.com/+Japanimegames/posts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harri Kokkonen
Finland
kuopio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JapanimeGames wrote:
There's no official word on our end yet but we will definitely let everyone know if and when such items will be released on BGG and our social media. -Toni

Thanks Toni, I'll be waiting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Martin
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i have an extra set of the wave 2 xxl cards if anyones interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Englund
Finland
Mäntsälä
flag msg tools
mbmb
abzone wrote:
Does anybody have an idea if they are releasing XXL-cards also for the second wave characters? The bigger cards are so much better in use than the originals and it would be shame to have XXL for only the previous characters.

Yes, they are releasing XXL Cards for Season 2 characters. Available with Krosmaster: Quest Pre-Order starting 18th of August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.