Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chief stride
United Kingdom
wallington
Surrey
flag msg tools
Section 3 of rulebook - Flying

2) Collision of a craft with a fixed object: if a craft, whilst moving, experiences a collision with a fixed object (border of
the board, platforms and public pods), its progress is immediately interrupted and the craft incurs two damage points (just
one if its shield is activated).

3) Collision of a craft with an asteroid: the effects of a craft to asteroid collision are the same as those of a collision to a
fixed object (two damage points, or one if the shield is activated), but the pilot has an alternative.

It says the damage effects are the same when colliding with asteroids or fixed objects but doesn't mention interrupted progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
chiefdog wrote:
Section 3 of rulebook - Flying

2) Collision of a craft with a fixed object: if a craft, whilst moving, experiences a collision with a fixed object (border of
the board, platforms and public pods), its progress is immediately interrupted and the craft incurs two damage points (just
one if its shield is activated).

3) Collision of a craft with an asteroid: the effects of a craft to asteroid collision are the same as those of a collision to a
fixed object (two damage points, or one if the shield is activated), but the pilot has an alternative.

It says the damage effects are the same when colliding with asteroids or fixed objects but doesn't mention interrupted progress.

If, whilst moving, your craft collides with an asteroid, a border of the board or a fixed object, your planned progression stops at once! You take the damage and your turn ends!

However, once per game you have the opportunity to destroy the asteroid in exchange for four damage points (three if your shield is activated) and continue moving if you have any progress remaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Hills
United Kingdom
Portslade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We missed that on our first play and let the player's move continue, this led to one of the players who'd misjudged a turn then moving forward 3 for repeated collisions with the same rock - as they say - much hilarity ensued
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.