Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news of copies showing up anywhere yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olivier
Canada
Abbotsford
bc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my local store in canada is getting some this week. dont know if that helps you at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not in a large scale but I noticed that last week several stores accross Europe had a restock of a very small amount of starters and several copies popped up at ebay from US-sellers (for high prices though). I really dont know whether WizKids found a spare container full of starters somewhere or if this meager restock was a new wave of supply. A German online store has changed his estimated delivery date from early July to early August now.

Anyway, regardless where these few new starters show up, they are sold out within one day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Canada actually count as a country?!
(only joking love the place been many times)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Newson Ly
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Canada is totally a country!

My FLGS can't seem to get the boosters in stock and the online store that I buy from sells out on the boosters as soon as it comes in. It's crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Herman
United States
Chandler
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my gravity feed in the mail that I just ordered from Canadian game store BoardgameBliss. 2nd pack I opened was Mr Fantastic Super Rare. Waiting until I see my son on Wednesday to open the rest. It's addictive opening up those little packets. I'm in Seattle so it took over a week to get it but it finally arrived. Sure hope more comes in stock to keep the addiction satisfied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A W
msg tools
mbmbmb
eviljelloman wrote:
A LGS near me has gotten in some starters. They have them marked at $24.99.

They totally changed the meaning of the F in FLGS. MSRP is one thing, 10 bucks more is getting into "dick move" territory.

Are you talking about a comic/gaming store in Santa Clara? I saw the Facebook update as well and noticed the $10 markup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i dont live anywhere near there but i find another store my self. thankfully my local store is honest about prices. if they sell out they sell out.

I can understand if they were collectors items and they were not making any more then up the price. Just because this company is doing and awful job of getting more in stock does not mean a company should try and rob its loyal customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.