Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit confused - my box has both the Rio Grand Games logo and CGE (and the award mark) - so am I ok to grab the expansions? Or do I have the first edition and need the compatibility pack?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the same company as the expansions so you're ok to buy them. I'm in the same situation you are, but I'm thinking of just getting the anniversary pack that comes with them and then gifting my old copy to a friend who likes to play. It's only like $10 or $15 more than getting the 2 expansions on their own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thank you! The only reason I didn't go with the anniversary edition is because I just don't have a place for that gigantic box =(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you get all three expansions, it won't fit in the base-game box. Also, you won't get Even Stevens that way. Otherwise, there's not a lot of point getting the bigger box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are three expansions?

EDIT: Maybe you mean the Latest Ships Box? That doesn't come with the anniversary edition does it?

You can also get even Stevens in the BGG store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
There are three expansions?

Yes. The first two expansions are included in the Anniversary Edition:

Galaxy Trucker: The Big Expansion
Galaxy Trucker: Another Big Expansion

The third is not included, however:

Galaxy Trucker: Latest Models

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
rmsgrey wrote:
If you get all three expansions, it won't fit in the base-game box. Also, you won't get Even Stevens that way. Otherwise, there's not a lot of point getting the bigger box.

If you get the first 2 expansions, it wont fit in the base-game box I tried, and failed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
rmsgrey wrote:

If you get the first 2 expansions, it wont fit in the base-game box I tried, and failed.

I have the first two expansions and it all fits in my base-game box. There's space down beside the boards for the batteries, cargo, crew and a few other bits. The cards go on the shelf beside the IIB boards, and the tiles and money fill in most of the remaining volume, with the rulebooks on top.

I did throw away the cardboard sheets that the tiles etc were pressed out of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.