Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a rule question.

Let's say Tovak played [Mana Exploit] for red mana
Quote:
Once a Round: Choose a color other than gold and gain a mana token of that color. Put this Skill token in the center and mark it with a second token of that color. Until the start of your next turn, other players get wound when they use mana of any other color on their turn, limit 1 Wound per color for each player. (if they use gold, count it as the color it is used for.) Then take this token back and flip it.

Now another player plays only 1 card for influence [In Need] and powers it with green mana. Powered effect of In Need
Quote:
Influence 5. Get an additional Influence 2 for each Wound card in your hand and/or on a Unit you control.

Does the wound he would receive from [Mana Exploit] count toward the bonus Influence?

I want to say yes. But i'm not 100% sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bishop
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes. You have to pay the cost of your card before you can use its effects. Using the mana is part of the cost of the card and taking the wound is the cost of using the mana. My guess is that all resolves before the card effect, so you would already have the wound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.