Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Ranger» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion not arriving rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
This is a cross-post from the Actions at the Objective forum, I guess not many people are aware of the expansion's own entry, so apologise in case you've come by my post before, but I really want to know where I stand and need to know my chances of getting to complete my Ranger game.

Hey there folks!

Has anyone received his Actions at the Objective expansion?

On the main Ranger forum one user said he received his copy a month and a half ago.

Last time I heard from Bill Gibbs, he was sending out the CDs by batches, and was about to send mine shortly after. This was also by the time that user got his copy.

Anyone knows if there is any movement at Omegagames?

I dearly want to have my ranger game complete, it has been a year since my purchase.

Thanks for any input!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Normandeau
Canada
Quebec
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the two other expansions (Sierra and Tango, or some such name) and received them promptly. I have not ordered AatO though.

Did you contact the author? How did it go? Any chance of your order having been sent and lost?

It was a good year ago, probably around you buying AatO, that I had a few email exchanges with him and he was responding within a day. I remember you had a question about the extension at that moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I have been in contact with the author on and off along the months.

When I received a response, it was indeed within a day. If there was no answer within this timeframe, then it didn't come at all.

At one point, he told me he was in fact answering the mails, but they didn't get though to me; which would be strange because I always check my spam and again, how would some of them come through and not others.

But alas, I prefered to wait, even going so far as to offering him at one point to pay for the shipping costs again in case that was holding him back.

But now, when a month ago people started receving the AatO expansion, and after his email assuring my batch would be shipped shortly thereafter, I have contacted him a couple of times, but only the first enquiry got a response, have not heard from him nor received the package.

I'm a bit disappointed, I'm always for backing the smaller publishers, and wholeheartedly went for the full Ranger pack for over 100USD. I also waited patiently for a year... now that I come to think of it that was kind of a madness. In any other situation I'd have requested an expanation for such an extreme delay, but I figuered something had to be going on, so only contected him like 4-5 times until a month ago.

If anyone knows of any other contact to Omegagames please advise, or has any suggestion how I should proceed.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.