Subject: Dallas Players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve Facie

Dallas
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was introduced to SoG at Origins. Great demo. My copy just arrived. Looking for any other players in the DFW area.

If the gentleman who demoed for ARES is on BGG, please send me an PM! I seem to recall that you mentioned you are from DFW.

Thanks!
S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Baudhuin
msg tools
facie wrote:
So I was introduced to SoG at Origins. Great demo. My copy just arrived. Looking for any other players in the DFW area.

If the gentleman who demoed for ARES is on BGG, please send me an PM! I seem to recall that you mentioned you are from DFW.

Thanks!
S.

I just started playing at Generation X in Bedford. We have small group growing there. They carry a lot of the product.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm going to do my best to make it to Gen X on Sunday for SoG. I just got my copy of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Baudhuin
msg tools
Pablo Diablo wrote:
I'm going to do my best to make it to Gen X on Sunday for SoG. I just got my copy of the game.

They have 4 starters and a bunch of boosters. I should be playing up there this Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in South Garland. Getting to Gen X is not as simple and I am more likely to go to Madness Comics in Plano, if I want to drive a ways. PM me if anyone near south Garland would want to get together to play sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.