Amy
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching Weight

I do firmly believe it is important to cast aside unrealistic beauty standards and embrace our individual beauty. I'm also disgusted by the multi-billion dollar weight loss and beauty industries whose job it is to make us feel horrible about ourselves. There are also a lot of studies that indicate that carrying some extra weight isn't nearly as unhealthy as is being shoved in our faces. Skinny does not equal healthy. We all are different.

That all being said, I'd like to decimate some extra fat on my body for my own personal health and wellness reasons. Talking about it with others in the same boat and learning and sharing information does help me to keep on track. I could join an outside community, but the Geek is a wonderful online community and one stop shopping is rather convenient.

Posting in an inactive guild would be like chatting to myself in an empty room.

Is anyone else interested in getting the guild going again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's your plan? To fatten us up on tacos during Taco de Mayo and then make us sufferer during the following months to lose the weight.

And then the cycle begins again with Burreato in November?

I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
That's your plan? To fatten us up on tacos during Taco de Mayo and then make us sufferer during the following months to lose the weight.

And then the cycle begins again with Burreato in November?

I'm in.

laugh

I still stand by the comment that it is possible to lose weight during Taco de Mayo and BurrEato while participating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat T
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.