Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have read through the rulebook a couple of times and either I am just missing it or it is not there, but anyways my question regards moving onto a main city space like London, Tokyo, etc.. You gain the effect from that space when you land on it. So if I land on a city and it says Spawn a Clue then I spawn a clue and this can happen more than once if you move on the space and back on it?

Also, the space the city space that says defeat monsters. Is that all monsters on that space? Just one?

Thanks for your replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Nowhere in the rules does it say anything about gaining the effect of the space when you land on it. The text merely indicates the most common effect of having an encounter there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morgan
United Kingdom
Grays
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moving is during the action phase. The "spawn a clue" text on a location just tells you what is likely to happen during the event step. You don't get to do the text as an action. So you cannot do what you are suggesting at all. One because a move happens during the action and two because the text is about the event step and also isn't something that just happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, that is what I thought. What I wrote was an interpretation of a friend of mine as we were puzzling out the game. Have not played game yet just getting all the rules and questions answered before we introduce to the group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.