Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I have been laughing our butts off over the art! LOL! Seriously, nicely done!

Any thoughts on sleeve size? These are close to tarot sized!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today. Yeah, the cards are a lot bigger than I expected, but the artwork is quite funny. I haven't read the rules sheet yet, which is surprisingly plain b/w. Not sure what to do with the folded and heavily creased poster. But the box is sturdy and the insert works (I don't sleeve, so I'm not sure how well sleeved cards will fit if you do).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ramirez

Seymour
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine yesterday too. FFG makes a sleeve that will work perfectly for it. It's the orange colored ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
mgabbert wrote:
Mine arrived today. Yeah, the cards are a lot bigger than I expected, but the artwork is quite funny. I haven't read the rules sheet yet, which is surprisingly plain b/w. Not sure what to do with the folded and heavily creased poster. But the box is sturdy and the insert works (I don't sleeve, so I'm not sure how well sleeved cards will fit if you do).

I don't typically sleeve, but this is one case where I might - since the kids are totally into it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
jumpygunz wrote:
I received mine yesterday too. FFG makes a sleeve that will work perfectly for it. It's the orange colored ones.

Thanks for letting me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.