Eric Bryan Seuthe II
United States
Woodland Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Rough: The Card Game Sponsored Tournament announced at Strategicon's Gateway Con!

We will be running the tournament, and the main game designer, Eric Bryan Seuthe II will be present at the event.

The tournament will run for two hours.

The first round will last 45 minutes and will be the elimination round. Forty players will start in the game, at four tables with ten people in each game. Players will have 45 minutes to win the game as many times as possible, alerting the referee when ever they win so a tally will be kept.

After the first round, the ten top players will be entered in the final round. The player with the most wins when the final round (45 minutes) is over will be marked the winner.

The tournament will be limited to 40 players, and pre-registration will be allowed by the convention though their website.

The Tournament is being held on Friday August 30, 2014 @ 8:00 P.M. til 10:00 P.M.

Any players wanted a basic beginners edge, please attend the Rough 101 session at 7:00 P.M. Players will have the game described to them, and if there is time will be allowed to play a few rounds of the game.

Strategicon - Gateway 2014
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
5711 West Century Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Inquire for tickets to the convention here!

Poll
Will you be attending this Tournament?
Yes!
I wish I could!
No, I am a wet blanket.
Please please please come to my local convention and run a Tournament!
      3 answers
Poll created by MonkeyFingerGames
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.