Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy W
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I purchased the reprint of Roads and Boats a few months ago, right before a huge move. When I was finally settled and opened the box a few weeks ago, I was stunned to discover that I was missing the player pieces and the special marker. So I contacted Splotter and got a response in two minutes wow . They said they'd send out replacements.

A week later--they had to ship from the Netherlands, mind--I got a big package from my favorite game company...too big?!? I opened it and discovered not only the missing parts, but a FREE COPY of the &cetera expansion!!!

Thank you thank you thank you Splotter! God, I thought I was an embarrassing fanboy about this company and their games before...now...just...wow. Thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had nothing but excellent experiences with every game company I've ever reached out to for customer service. I'm never had even a slightly inconvenient conversation with any support team. Looks like your request was par for the course!

I once asked Repos for extra Ghost Stories cards so I could make my own promos...they not only replied but sent me a free copy of Ghost Stories: Jean-Claude Van Rice as well!

I emailed Victory Point Games about a card that needed to be recut, and they replied immediately (on a Saturday) and I got it in 2 days!

Z-Man sent me a Tales of the Arabian Nights upgrade pack when I received an old, pre-errata copy of the game, with the new board and new matrix. All they charged me was shipping.

Swan Panasia Sleeves has both sent me free sleeves before and refunded shipping and sent things on their dime instead when things are a little late.

Game companies for the win! Woo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work Splotter, here are some huge props from me too:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
When I think huge props, I think in Splotter's direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy W
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
When I think huge props, I think in Splotter's direction.

Or Bethesda Software...I'm pretty sure that's a Fallout 3 melee weapon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.