Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Domenic
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Would you ever really want to see an angel?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd really like to give the Designer's Edition of Ogre a try, but I don't think it would hit the table often, so I don't need my own copy. Does anyone in the San Jose area have a copy and need an opponent?

Edit: To clarify that I'm specifically interested in the Designer's Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Anyone have this in the San Jose, CA area?
It's less than three bucks, buy a copy play it and toss it. You get to play it and it never hits the table again. Win-win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenic
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Would you ever really want to see an angel?
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Anyone have this in the San Jose, CA area?
Quote:
It's less than three bucks, buy a copy play it and toss it. You get to play it and it never hits the table again. Win-win.

Ah -- I was referring to the $100+ Designer's Edition. I thought the forums were divided by edition, but I guess not -- I'll update the parent post to be more clear.

I actually picked up the $2.95 edition yesterday, and then spent $2.99 more to download Space Gamer 35 to get the solo rules. So: good advice, but I'd really like to play once with the fancy pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in San Mateo and I have a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.