Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the physical game but it will probably be a while until I have an opponent. Who has patience and is willing to play an async game? Looks like TSGE may make the most sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boreham
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
mb
Yup I'm looking too, so looks like we may have an opponent!?

I got the physical game last week and absolutely love it, but never played it against anyone else yet.

Been trying to work out the best pbem solution, so I'm open to suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what TSGE is, but using the Vassal module (a new one was recently released; I haven't tried it yet but it should be even better than before, and that was already pretty darn good) with a shared DropBox folder works great. You just need to email each other when it's the other person's turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a teaching game going on vassal PBeM with someone who GM'ed me.

It looks like there are more than a few people like me that have pristine cardboard and are looking for some experience. Perhaps there should be an official matchmaking/mentoring thread.

Wayne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert M-T
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat. I've had a couple of stabs at the solo variant but don't have the time at the moment for a full game. Playing by email sounds like a decent compromise.

Haven't come across vassal before so will look into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Newbie looking for a Vassal game sometime.....played 3 times on my board, love it but finding it hard to get to the table.

Geekmail me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.