Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy G
Italy
Morbegno
Sondrio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
here's a doubt I had during my last Vinhos game; let's say I got 2 wines from Douro and there are 4 renown cubes available: if I decide to sell both in the SAME sales action, can I use 2+2 renown cubes to boost wines quality?

Does the same apply if the two wines are from different regions? (of course, providing there are 2 renown cubes in each region)

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Lea
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

The rules for both Sales and Export stipulate: "For each wine, the Player must:"...

... then a., b., c., etc.

b. being "remove 1 or 2 Region Renown Cubes..."

Just remember you can only remove the Renown Cubes if you actually need to use them to reach the value of the chosen Sale or Export slot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy G
Italy
Morbegno
Sondrio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Darin ;-)

other question I seem not to find an answer for in the rulebook:
it's 1st action on year 2, I decide to issue a press realease and develop a relationship with 1 or 2 managers; can I use immediately a bonus action (giving them a wine) or do I have to wait 2nd action on year 2?

thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition, Mercato
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrea,
You can immediately discard a wine and take an extra action.
The only time you cannot do that is when you issue the Press Release during the fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy G
Italy
Morbegno
Sondrio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Vital,
thanks a lot for your answer... and thanks a lot for designing this amazing game!

can't wait to try Kanban

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Tsimoris
Greece
Thessaloniki
Macedonia
flag msg tools
If you be the Miracle, you can do the Miracle!
badge
There is no knowledge that is not power
mbmbmbmbmb
you spend the region renown cubes for each wine seperately, if you sell 2 or more wines from the same region they cubes don't apply to all. just make a single sale put the barrel on the space, then make another sale etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.