Vincent Perry
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
Woot!
badge
I have overtext!
I don't know if you know this, but planning, recording, producing, and publishing a podcast is a lot of work (I definitely didn't know when we started!)

Are you someone who has something that the Netrunner community needs to hear, but you don't want to deal with the hassle of producing a podcast? Well, we've got the answer for you! We are looking for people who have an interested take or opinion and want to get it out there. We're looking for guest contributions, 5-10 minutes long to add to the show. You can be someone who already does a podcast and wants to get an extra plug for your show. You can be someone who already contributes to the Netrunner community in other ways and would be interested in adding an audio contribution (without the aforementioned hassle of creating your own audio podcast.) Or you could just be some person with something of value to say.

You can even use techno as the intro music to your segment!

If you are interested, please email us at sansansouth@gmail.com to discuss your idea with us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.