Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave 6 is out on Mac, along with a number of bug fixes for Wave 5 and Collective booster cards.

Space Dock for iOS 1.0.12 with the same stuff is in review in the app store, should be available in a day or two.

Space dock for Android 1.1 with Wave 6 and a similar set of bug fixes is in testing. Thomas Blackwell is doing the lion's share of the work on this (bless his heart, feel encouraged to send him geek gold if you are an Android user) so I'll defer to him on when it ought to get pushed to the Play store but I'd guess by the end of the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was pleasantly surprised to see the Android version available a few days ago. Nice to finally have it on my phone. More ways to waste time at work!

Thanks for your efforts (both of you).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Android:
Wave 6 is out for the beta testers. Currently the only bug is that I didn't implement any of the special abilities (Lore's crew slot/talent, Hugh's crew cost/Borg bonus). Shortly after we realized some other specials had not been implemented either.

My goal is to code the specials this evening and get it out to the testers tomorrow or Thursday. Rob handles the deployment process so I am honestly not sure how long that takes. After that we can see what state we are in and talk about wide-release.

I maybe doing the coding, but Rob has been on-deck the whole time to answer questions and keep me going the right direction. Also
Chris Craik
United States
California
flag msg tools
has been a big help in getting the development software setup and reviewing the code.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto on what ym6 said

On the Android version :

I like how the Enterprise Constitution and Enterprise Constitution Refits are differentiated.

But, I don't think we are allowed to take both in the same list - as the actual cards both just say U.S.S. Enterprise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinKase wrote:
Ditto on what ym6 said

On the Android version :

I like how the Enterprise Constitution and Enterprise Constitution Refits are differentiated.

But, I don't think we are allowed to take both in the same list - as the actual cards both just say U.S.S. Enterprise.

Hmm... currently the app should prevent that since they have the same name. That is the way it runs on my phone at least. Have you been able to add both of them? I get a rejected message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made up a diffent class name for the two classes of ships (which WizKids should have done as well, since they have different movement dials), but the unique versions have identical names and should be prevented from inclusion in the same squad by all versions of Space Dock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Romer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the enterprise and refit aren't allowed to be in the same fleet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LoneWolfPR wrote:
So the enterprise and refit aren't allowed to be in the same fleet?

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That right, as they are both named "U.S.S. Enterprise" and no two cards of the same name are allowed in the same fleet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Ryan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for the update! Really happy with the app on my Galaxy S4 and look forward to wave 6 being added
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where can I find the link for the "released" Android version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aaron2310 wrote:
Where can I find the link for the "released" Android version?

The current public release is available here: Spacedock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sa-weet. Never thought to check the damn store for some reason. Got it DLed now.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Ryan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
how do I update this? I have version 1.0 and cannot find a way to update it? Should I remove 1.0 and re-download it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no update yet in the store. When it comes it will be version 1.1 and should be offered automatically.

If you want to help test, following the instructions for Android under "Testing" at spacedockapp.org.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rtsuk wrote:
There's no update yet in the store. When it comes it will be version 1.1 and should be offered automatically.

If you want to help test, following the instructions for Android under "Testing" at spacedockapp.org.

Its in the store now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Danvan wrote:

Its in the store now

You see version 1.1 in the store now? You shouldn't unless you are in the testing group, which you don't appear to be, at least not under the name you are using here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Patrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was able to update to Space Dock for iOS 1.0.12 late last night.

Thanks for this. Excellent work. It is pretty much the go-to Squad Builder at my local game store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rtsuk wrote:
Danvan wrote:

Its in the store now

You see version 1.1 in the store now? You shouldn't unless you are in the testing group, which you don't appear to be, at least not under the name you are using here.

I meant that I see the latest update in the store now, that being 1.0.12. (edit: Sorry for the confusion)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Romer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see space dock in the iOS store. The only thing that turns up for me is a game called Space Dock by Pixel Mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Conphas wrote:
Hmm... currently the app should prevent that since they have the same name. That is the way it runs on my phone at least. Have you been able to add both of them? I get a rejected message.

I think I had some sort of error where the Build v. Review were not synced up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Danvan wrote:

I meant that I see the latest update in the store now, that being 1.0.12. (edit: Sorry for the confusion)

The confusion is that Daniel is talking about the iOS version (1.0.12) and Thomas is asking about the Android version (1.0, soon to be 1.1).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LoneWolfPR wrote:
I don't see space dock in the iOS store. The only thing that turns up for me is a game called Space Dock by Pixel Mine.

It's called ST Space Dock (all the good names are taken) but I suspect you are running a version of iOS before 6.1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Romer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the problem. I didn't realize it was an iPhone specific app. I have an iPad. I had my search showing only iPad apps. I see it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do plan to make an iPad-enabled version, probably around the release of iOS 8, since that version makes such dual-form interfaces a bit easier. Also some of the stuff we've done for Android is too good not to steal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.