Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Wizkids Product Replacement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I tried out the Wizkids product replacement thing ( http://wizkidsreplacementsystem.com/wrs_index.php ) so I'll tell you all how it went.

When you fill out the form it says you can send in 5 items for replacement (dice and cards are counted separately) per request (they didn't ask for a receipt or anything). They have you print out a form and describe what's wrong with each card. I just mailed the cards wrapped in the printed form and put in a regular envelope.

I went through this process mostly for my rare Gambit/uncommon Fury that had nasty dice corner dings as I didn't have doubles of those and I threw in 3 other cards that had the heat seal damage. You can login to your account on the site to see the status of your request but it doesn't seem to update very quickly. At first I thought they were going to pretend my cards never showed up since I didn't bother to get tracking but after almost 2 weeks the status was updated to 'received'.

Here we are just over a month from when I mailed them and the replacements just showed up (status on the site still listed as 'received'). They came in a small bubble mailer loose without any kind of protection, no cardboard or anything, not even a note. Even so, the cards are basically pristine. They don't even have the curve from the boosters.

Anyone with messed up cards (especially super rares) should go ahead and do this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A MacKay
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for bringing this up. I have a few heated sealed rares that are a mess and a super rare wolverine that has ink that ran over the card text a bit when they printed it. So will give it a go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.