Bruce Nettleton
United States
Richmond
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is an entry in the Dice Game Contest 2014.

Ever wonder where those brave adventurers in all the dungeon crawls learn their trade? Welcome to Knight School!

Knight School is the backdrop for several games currently in development, including this head to head combat game. The mechanics for Intramural Melee are inspired by the Sirlin Games title, Yomi, reimplemented as a dice game. At first glance, IM looks like a thinly disguised game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, but with a few plays, the game begins to open up with surprising tactical depth.

Requirements for the game are nine custom dice, a dice cup (or bag) and one player screen per player.

I've been working with this one for a little while, but it may be a bit of a challenge to get the rules pared down to the 500 word contest requirement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Jewell
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am anxious to see the rules of this game since I love Yomi and Cookie Fu and my game is a simpler version of those concepts.

Hope I can help out with feedback once they are posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.