Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Short story: My sons discovered that game times are not waterproof. Three tiles of Gear & Piston are now useless, and I wrote a gm to LudiCreations asking for replacement parts. Exactly 13 minutes later I got the answer, asking for my address and saying that they will send the tiles for free.
Thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
blush

Seriously though, we'd like to return the compliment - in this (so small!) business, do not underestimate what a polite request can do. Basically, if everyone treats everyone else in the same way they'd like to be treated, it becomes better for everybody.

So, whatever retailer/publisher, ask nicely, and thou shall receive, and then some!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the package yesterday. Not only with the three tiles, but also with two tiles from expansion Gear & Piston: The Americans and, most important, candy!
Ludicreation, thanks a lot, superb customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
lolcese wrote:
I got the package yesterday. Not only with the three tiles, but also with two tiles from expansion Gear & Piston: The Americans and, most important, candy!
Ludicreation, thanks a lot, superb customer service.

Wow, that took a looong while. Can you share what date the postmark has?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
July 21. But it's Argentinian mail fault, it's one of the most inefficient mail services in the world...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
lolcese wrote:
July 21. But it's Argentinian mail fault, it's one of the most inefficient mail services in the world...

Ah, that makes sense. In any case, thanks for confirming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea when we can buy Gear & Piston: The Americans? I'm hoping it's going to be available retail ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
enoon wrote:
Any idea when we can buy Gear & Piston: The Americans? I'm hoping it's going to be available retail ....

We've been so involved in our latest campaigns to evaluate how many we have left - we rarely have more than 1 person working on all of what needs to be done. Probably after Spiel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll keep several of my eyes open - thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
enoon wrote:
I'll keep several of my eyes open - thanks

Perfect, thanks - and apologies for not being able to make them available sooner - things will be easier once we've sent all 2014 game files to the factory.

Btw, the newsletter might be your best chance to grab them: http://ludicreations.com/newsletter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.