Re: Questions about game state effecting cards . . .
Answers from KS:
Leprechaun Games USA Inc. about 11 hours ago wrote:
Great to see you start playing your PnP and having fun. We have taken a note of your questions. These cards along with some others will be reworded to weed out the ambiguity.
1. Durvasa's Curse- The effect of the card is to award a Plus 1 to attack OR defense for each card in the opponent's battlefield. So depending on the state of the game the effect changes.
2. Virabhadra's Roar- Yes, the final effect of the card can change as it depends on the cards in your hand
3. A Sip of Soma- This is based on the altered stats of the warrior (weapons, scrolls) and not the base stats. Just yesterday, one of my friends used this on an altered Kumbhakarna (with an attack of 6) to get a massive 11 valour and deploy all cards in his hand. this one move ensured he came back from the back to win the game.
4. Airavat Trumpets- This is based on the altered stats of the warrior (weapons, scrolls) and not the base stats.
5. Severe Penance- Will be one of the most sought after cards soon. Might be the only way to play some of the high valour cards. Copper kavacha is handy, no?
We will look into it. Thanks!