Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Fortune
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my first game tonight and had a blast. One question, there were times that I went a few turns without any energy cards. Is this pretty normal in most games? Do you just have to fight through it?

What are your overall thoughts on the mix of cards in the action card deck.

Also - I had 12 dollars to bribe refs with when playing cheating cards. It seemed too easy. I guess I should have spent some of that money on upgrades?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How did you have 12 bucks! Buy some upgrades and ringers :)

A little odd, I believe inbetween periods you can discard as many cards as you want. "Huddle" card also helps alot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
I believe inbetween periods you can discard as many cards as you want.

Nope. You may not discard cards in your hand. The only way to do that is with Huddle tactic card.

So what the OP should do with lots of money and no energy is to play those cheat cards like crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Having no energy cards is not common. The mix is very good in my experience. If you just have Tactics/Cheat cards, play as many as you can to cycle your hand. Especially if you didnt buy any upgrades or ringers (man, you should really consider buying some upgrades and ringers) you can just cheat like crazy. But I'd be surprised if you went through 12 cheats during a game. Buy some stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaru Rainn
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You were in fact in optimal position to cycle your hand with so much money to bribe the ref!

It would've been much harder to cycle your hand if you didn't have nearly as much money, unless you don't mind the fouls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
pomander wrote:
It would've been much harder to cycle your hand if you didn't have nearly as much money, unless you don't mind the fouls.

We have had so many games that were decided by the foul penalties haha. It can be a real killer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.