Subject: Terrible customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Lauterbach
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Hi just wanted to give an update. I purchased the ks with many addons and this was my experience. Got no complaints about the base game and extra minis all look great but my addons like terrain are just terrible. The bases for my doors are not even and every piece looks like it had been sanded with a 40 grit. About every piece shows sanding damage. Many of the pieces are different colors of resin and/or plastic. I contacted the company a few times for help but no reply in over 6 weeks. So thx taban this was my last purchase from your line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaat Van Hee
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur, the doors are really terrrible that was the first thing bad I discovered. Fortunately I didn't buy any additional ones.
The minis in resin aren't also that spectacular. I opted for the 3 limited ones and a Grey Kitsune. A lot of the stuff is in different coloured resin and the sprue remains are sometimes in awkward locations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having missed the kickstarter, the thing I've missed the most is the doors. But hearing this Im not so sad about this anymore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At least you guys got something. I dropped a fair amount on this and most of it never appeared. While Taban are still in business, they are not in the business of serving their customers.

Most galling is that I did get a reply once saying my missing items were in their warehouse... I wish they would send them over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.