Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
GateKeeper Games
badge
GateKeeper Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, this is just a call out for anyone who may be interested in playing some games in Melbourne Australia.
Please reply if you're interested at all. I have a mate who I play with a couple of times a year but it's a little inbred and we're getting to know each others game too well. Need to keep this great game going.

In case you're not aware there is also a facebook group which I have also posted on.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2554261133/

Ta

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am in Oz and have a massive collection of cards for this game but I have no idea how to play it. I have rulebooks and the like but I have to learn the game by myself and it is not so straight forward to do that. I am not in Melbourne though so that really kills any idea for me to learn to play this game with a group. I watched B5 episodes religiously the day they aired here in Oz back in the 90s so that was why I bought the cards. I hope to one day learn this game but I never saw it played in stores when it was popular so I have pretty much given up learning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gregory
Australia
Mount Nelson
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rhadamanthine wrote:
I am in Oz and have a massive collection of cards for this game but I have no idea how to play it. I have rulebooks and the like but I have to learn the game by myself and it is not so straight forward to do that. I am not in Melbourne though so that really kills any idea for me to learn to play this game with a group. I watched B5 episodes religiously the day they aired here in Oz back in the 90s so that was why I bought the cards. I hope to one day learn this game but I never saw it played in stores when it was popular so I have pretty much given up learning.

Good times! I was the same, I had mates in Wollongong when I was living there who loved it and got to play it quite a few times. Haven't touched it since, but kept all my cards and flirted with the idea of picking it up again for when my two sons get old enough to play. It wasn't that hard to play, at least until the expansions started rolling out (like any game I guess).

I hope JMS really does get a chance to make that movie he was talking about recently, miss B5 and it's a shame they can't digitally remaster it and do a re-release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.