Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Story
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for an old civil war game sold in the Chattanooga TN gift store probably back in 1978ish. It had triangle cardboard pieces and a map of the battle. I think it is the first war game I ever played. Anyone seen it, ever? I don't see a listing for it on here and have never seen it since. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Howard
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I have had that game since I was a child. It stayed at my Mother's house and then I brought it to my basement sometime in the past few years. I had a memory of it sparked recently and went looking for it and was amazed that it wasn't documented here. I will try and take some photos soon and see what the process is for starting an entry for it on here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
chaosmosis wrote:
I have had that game since I was a child. It stayed at my Mother's house and then I brought it to my basement sometime in the past few years. I had a memory of it sparked recently and went looking for it and was amazed that it wasn't documented here. I will try and take some photos soon and see what the process is for starting an entry for it on here.

Click on "Misc" at the top of the page and the option to add a board game to the database will appear. Follow that link and the rest is a matter of filling in the blanks. You should also add the publisher (and/or designer) if possible, and do that first, before you submit the game. Approval takes a little time, sometimes a few days.

I'll look forward to seeing the game on BGG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Story
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Awesome news. Thanks a lot! It's been about 37 years since I saw it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.