Subject: Interception question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ducoulombier Romain
France
Dunkirk
flag msg tools
Hi
An Italian transport is intercepted three times without being interdicted and ends its supply line trace with 6 sorties. Is its supply trace successful anyway ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hanna
United States
Eastbourne, England (Yankee go home!)
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I believe so, per the last paragraph on page 24 of the rules. The three combats added the sorties to get it to 6, so there is no additional sortie for the final trace and no trace failure. However (obviously) the convoy can conduct no more traces until sorties can be removed in an upcoming replacements phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Honosbinda wrote:
Yes, I believe so, per the last paragraph on page 24 of the rules. The three combats added the sorties to get it to 6, so there is no additional sortie for the final trace and no trace failure. However (obviously) the convoy can conduct no more traces until sorties can be removed in an upcoming replacements phase.

Correct. As long as the interdiction failed, the supply line trace succeeds regardless of its final sorties value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ducoulombier Romain
France
Dunkirk
flag msg tools
I played it that way. Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.