Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniël Muilwijk
Netherlands
Zeist
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know whether I violate things by asking this, because I know official playmats could be purchased in the past, but I was looking for a file that I could submit to be printed on a mouse pad, for example on a 9.25" x 7.75" pad. I'm not good with these things myself, so I don't know how to construct one, let alone make one on which the cards will fit perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Seabie wrote:
I don't know whether I violate things by asking this, because I know official playmats could be purchased in the past, but I was looking for a file that I could submit to be printed on a mouse pad, for example on a 9.25" x 7.75" pad. I'm not good with these things myself, so I don't know how to construct one, let alone make one on which the cards will fit perfectly.

I think having the option to purchase a print and play file would be excellent, custom Pixel Tactics mats gives all sorts of awesome possibilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Griggs
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Official playmats here:

http://level99store.lvl99games.com/index.php?route=product/p...

I have one. They are great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniël Muilwijk
Netherlands
Zeist
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses!

So, no (unofficial) files are in existance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.