Cristian van Loenen
Netherlands
Hilversum
flag msg tools
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the same set of cards as the danger cards in the locked stretch goal bundle of the last GD Kickstarter (The Earth Strikes Back)? If so, I don't need to order these cards from BGG, otherwise I probably have to

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

nope, the BGG set is the same of the first GD kickstarter, it will allow you to enhance the difficult (by swapping the standard close encounter cards with the danger variant) or reduce the difficult (by swapping any danger card with a standard one) during any Core Set / downloadable mission.

The Earth Strikes back Danger set will do the same but the two expansions.

Hope it helps.

Agent S cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian van Loenen
Netherlands
Hilversum
flag msg tools
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simone Romano wrote:
Hi,

nope, the BGG set is the same of the first GD kickstarter, it will allow you to enhance the difficult (by swapping the standard close encounter cards with the danger variant) or reduce the difficult (by swapping any danger card with a standard one) during any Core Set / downloadable mission.

The Earth Strikes back Danger set will do the same but the two expansions.

Hope it helps.

Agent S cool

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.