Hide
5 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Card Sleeves Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Worcester
msg tools
I want to sleeve my cards for this game, but don't want to shell out 8 bucks for 50 branded sleeves. I found 1000 sleeves on eBay for 7.99. The size is 2 5/8" X 3 5/8". Can anyone verify whether or not this will fit? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Davis
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are a little too big. I used Mayday Games 63.5x88 mm cards. That's basically a 2.5 x 3.5 in. card. You can get these sleeves from MayDay for as cheap as $1.49 for a pack of 100. These fit better than the sleeves you found on eBay but, that being said, the eBay sleeves will accept the Legendary cards, but with about 1/8 inch extra space. Personally, when I tried a 2 5/8 x 3 5/8 sleeve, I didn't like the fit, but those are my personal demons.

If you haven't looked at Mayday Games, you should visit their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mason
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have these sleeves which are the same dimensions.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y4HI7A/ref=oh_details_o...

As mentioned before they are a big, but completely serviceable. Both me and my 7 year old daughter can mash shuffle them just fine. I am just unwilling to fork over more money than the game to sleeve them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leoniak
United States
Marlboro
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mayday sleeves are really nice they shuffle great. I sleeve my Lotr LCG player cards in them, but they are pretty expensive, for encounter sets I use Penny sleeves, and they work great if you can stand the crinkly shuffling sound. They can also stand up to a lot of wear and tear.

I going to sleeve my legendary collection in penny sleeves. I've got 2000 on their way. For under 20 bucks it's a great deal, and the cards will be protected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Worcester
msg tools
Excellent, thanks so much to both of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.