Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew McAlpine
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruh roh. I thought this was gonna be one of those waltz-in-and-get-it-whenever-I-like GenCon releases, but it looks like folks are starting to take notice. Makes me nervous for getting an early copy, but it's great news for the game system.

Anyone else plan on picking this up at GenCon (assuming Catalyst is still planning to release then)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I pre-ordered at Cool Stuff

thought there might be a big run on this game
after Dice Tower review

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Layton
United States
Leominster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, i guess my plan to just pick up a copy whenever it was available sounds silly now. I hope this doesn't turn into a Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men deal, where it becomes impossible to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely planning on picking it up at GenCon. Last year Catylist released SR 5th Edition and on the third day they still had plenty even with lines wrapping around the booth basically the whole time. I'm willing to bet that as long as they have a "full release" ready for the Con (as opposed to, say, "a limited number available" or something), they'll have inventory for all comers.

So everyone just go ahead and wait until day 2 or 3 to pick it up. No sweat! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc. Pre-order is no longer available for the character pack. I pre-ordered that from Miniature Market. I'm still hoping that pre-order for the base game is still available at CSI in a couple weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaaand no, they just took it out of my cart on CSI. If you are going to pre-order this game, I suggest doing it quickly, if you can find a place that has it available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It came back in stock (preorders) yesterday, went out again this morning and now it's back in stock again. Crazy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
badge
Dune: The Dice Must Flow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Some Quick-Play Rules!
Finally, a peek-a-bo at some quick-play rules ...

>>> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/105649/shadowrun-cross...

... Lock & loaded runners! ... Walts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: this was featured in the latest GenCon email to go out, including this quote:

Quote:
The hotly anticipated Shadowrun: Crossfire cooperative deck-building game will be on sale at Gen Con! Supplies will be limited, so stop by the Catalyst Game Labs booths, #413, #417, and #509 to get yours.

Additionally, the first 50 people each day that purchase the Crossfire base game will receive the unique, collector’s item in the Harlequin Character Card, as well as the Harlequin Crossfire Card to play in your games!

So "limited" + special promo = craziness, I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
California
flag msg tools
Whew order placed. This topic had me worried since I'm a few days behind, but CSI had it available.
I'm so ready chummers!

I've never pre ordered anything from CSI before, do they ship in time for preorders to arrive to buyers on release day? Or do they ship on release day? Just curious. And impatient

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They ship on release day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.