Charles Simon
United States
Ashley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I have a friend who is very into crafts, design, and sewing. She's always been a little nerd-curious, but more and more recently, she's come out of the closet. After lamenting about the terrible dice bags in MDM and teaching her how to play on a Friday night, I returned to her place the next afternoon on Saturday to find that she had already made me two new bags.

They are large, lined, sturdy, and most importantly, not paper. The rim was made wide enough to reach your entire hand into, which is good for pulling out dice.

I told her that she should make and sell the bags as part of her collection of merchandise. I told her I would advertise them here for her.

The ones she made for me and that are pictured are the "generic" Marvel fabric, but she can order custom Marvel character fabric as well, though you would need to contact her to find out what exactly she would have available.

If anyone is interested, please contact her:

www.facebook.com/BrigidsBands
brigidsbands@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Simon
United States
Ashley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any stake in this, but let me know if this post violates any rules. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, really cool looking.

I'm always amazed at the creativity and skills displayed by gamers or humans for that matter laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I advertised selling bags I made as part of an auction going on and it was taken down. Just FYI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Simon
United States
Ashley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the forum rules, it seemed as if self-promotion was not allowed and also no promotion to auctions, etc. going on on other parts of BGG. This is not my business and I'm not affiliated with it, so I do not know if that makes a difference. I have no problem taking it down if I need to. Thank you for the heads up though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.