Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless you cancel your subscription now, your subscription will continue with the Skulls and Shackles base set. At about $170 + any import fees you might want to stop your subscription then resume with the adventure packs.

The payment will be authorised on July 31st so you have until then to cancel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I didn't subscribe. Picked the packs up as and when it suited me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamehearted wrote:
Unless you cancel your subscription now, your subscription will continue with the Skulls and Shackles base set. At about $170 + any import fees you might want to stop your subscription then resume with the adventure packs.

The payment will be authorised on July 31st so you have until then to cancel.

WOW, shipping for you is $90-$110?!

Side note, the payment sometimes gets pushed in a little earlier if they start processing the orders earlier, so people that decide they want to cancel for the base set really shouldn't wait until the last minute to do so, as it may already be too late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah - bit of an eye opener - haha

Bit surprised there was no email making this clear - would have been a nasty shock (although I would have ended up with an awesome game - so I would have got over it )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, an email letting people know would be really, really appreciated. I already anticipated this (I'm very diligent!) and have already cancelled my subscription, but be aware than rather than resuming with the first Adventure Pack, you can resume with the Character Add-on Pack and still get every promo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was aware of the price of Skull core set + character pack on my subscription. I've send a mail to them about cancelling the subscription, it was to avoid the customs and shipping charges.
I plan to return to subscription when the first adventure pack is available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGFreakDag2PT wrote:
I was aware of the price of Skull core set + character pack on my subscription. I've send a mail to them about cancelling the subscription, it was to avoid the customs and shipping charges.
I plan to return to subscription when the first adventure pack is available.

Note what David mentioned above. Paizo is working on a way for you to resubscribe with the Character Add-On Deck. Since the promos are based on month and not item in the subscription, even if you subscribe for just the Character Add-on deck you will get all the August promo cards. And there are quite a few of them.

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2r351?Skip-a-step-in-your-subscr...
http://paizo.com/products/btpy8x6n/discuss&page=6?Pathfinder...
http://paizo.com/products/btpy8x6n/discuss&page=6?Pathfinder...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My base set and expansion is coming in at 126, which based on current exchange is alright

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Uthus
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delivery to Norway I got a total of 126,12$ for base set (62 of them shipping though) + taxes.

The AP's are usually 22,19 USD shipped, and that is cheaper for me than buying it from an Norwegian store + shipping, saving me about 90 USD for the adventure packs (for the five in total). Making me go almost even with the big box if I bought it here in Norway. And I get promos.

The AP's are so cheap that if I buy them from the US (or UK) I get them imported without taxes added. If I buy them in Norway it will add taxes + shipping from my usually distributor in Norway is about 11 USD, so I'll save that for bigger orders (it's a fixed price).

So a little math for me: It's about 25 USD cheaper to buy everything from Paizo for me, than it is to buy everything from Norway. That said. The cheapest combo would have been big box from Norway, everything else from Paizo. But I find it convenient enough to just get everything from Paizo. And I would like me those promos

Before I found out that AP's from Paizo was just as cheap as ordering them from UK, I used to order the AP's from GamesLore in the UK. They usually gave me promos too. Maybe that's a tip for you British ones?

Now all that said:
Pre-ordering every Class deck in one order is going to bite me though...
But I just want them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Brunet
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaarg, I got shafted. In fact I didn't even think my subscription would continue onto Skulls and Shackles... And since I live abroad, I didn't receive Xin-Shalast until recently. Well, I sent them a mail after canceling, let's see how it will turn out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Bermejo
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the advice
Very Very helpful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.