Popular Tags: [View All]
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a pending vacation next week, i anticipate a lot of cafe, bars where my wife an i will be looking to play some travel friendly games.

i just ordered this, do you think it should make the cut of games that i should pack?

Thanks in advance.
'-
James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
Great with 2. Different as the number of players change, but I like them all. I'd pack it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin Corrigan
Ireland
Wexford
Wexford
flag msg tools
designer
ASL Fanatic
badge
Royal Dublin Fusiliers "Spectamur Agendo"
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have played Hanabi circa 100 times. It's a superb two player experience, and very satisfying when you reach 25 for the first time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cassidy
Canada
West Kelowna
British Columbia (BC)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The great thing about the 2 player is you have to change your strategy from playing with more people.

It is fun as a 2 player game, just in a different way that with more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Edwards
United States
Lansdowne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think it's great as a two-player game. I just want to add that if you are getting bored with it a few months down the line, this variant is a nice way to spice things up (and is only for two players):
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1122247/quick-hanabi-2-e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you like the game, then its brilliant 2P. I like it as much as other player counts but it definitely has a distinct rhythm not found in the player counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Moose
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wife and I played it a dozen times on our most recent trip. We actually bought the game while on vacation in Spain 2 weeks ago (to get the larger sized cards vs the Canadian version).

We played it at the airport, on the train and even on the beach (when it wasn't windy!). It's the perfect size for travel and you only need a small table to play on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Highfill
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's easiest with 2, but also really really good with that number!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.