Hide
15 Posts

Patchistory» Forums » General

Subject: Copies of Patchistory at the "Spiel" in Essen. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lukas Willemeit
msg tools
I'm curious wether copies of Patchistory will be sold at this year's 'Spiel' in Essen?
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Valerio
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Elitist!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valos87 wrote:
I'm curious wether copies of Patchistory will be sold at this year's 'Spiel' in Essen?
Thank you

I'm curious whether copies of Patchistory will be sold anywhere this year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valos87 wrote:
Thank you

+1

...and if pre-ordering is possible..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto - especially because I sold my First Edition in order to get the new one. Played once, waiting til then...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugur Dönmez
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to put an "?" after your subject line. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
Ditto - especially because I sold my First Edition in order to get the new one. Played once, waiting til then...

did you? surprise
Ok, I assume that the profit was not that bad
Nevertheless I would never do this... I like the game too much as I would risk that... cool
Imagine: Iello will publish the game but only in French surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:

good idea, i think i will sell mine !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It wasn't so much the profit (of which there was not that much, as I wasn't after the gain - and sold it at a bad time for that). What I strongly disliked was the flimsy material of the trade routes and the player boards, as well as the starting player token, the strange proportions of the other tokens, etc.

All in all, what was promised as being part of the second edition I did like a lot more. Also, I am not really in need of first editions, and only buy them to have a decent chance to sell them on, afterwards...

So, I am waiting for this to hit the market - in order to preorder it (with the additional tiles), or to purchase it regularly. Not as if there weren't enough other games to play in my collection...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
YES!

There will be English units available at Essen at the Deinko booth. And they will all come with the North American promo cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah!
How/where can we preorder them???

PS:
I already reacted to the previously written (and now deleted) post of yours. If something changes, please let me know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ereasoner wrote:
YES!

There will be English units available at Essen at the Deinko booth. And they will all come with the North American promo cards.

That's great news!
There were English copies last year as well, but they sold out in a matter of minutes. Eric, could please make sure (or at least advise) that enough copies are alocated? I'm guessing a lot of us - well me and Dumon for sure! - would be willing to pre-order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NasosP wrote:
ereasoner wrote:
YES!

That's great news!
There were English copies last year as well, but they sold out in a matter of minutes. Eric, could please make sure (or at least advise) that enough copies are alocated? I'm guessing a lot of us - well me and Dumon for sure! - would be willing to pre-order.

Indeed, either that or any European publisher might chime in and state that copies will be available, perhaps even with localized rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, guys.

I tried to add a pre-order just for Essen to the site, but it keeps wanting to add shipping. I sent an e-mail to the admin to see how if I can do this without causing anyone to go through more steps.

Will keep you posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NasosP wrote:

That's great news!

So bring more than 50 is what you're saying. Got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/16400134#16400134

See this thread for instructions on pre-ordering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.