Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules sheet is ambiguous. Does conducting an attack cost one or two actions?

That is, is it:

a) Move in attacking unit one (one action). Move in attacking unit two (one action). Resolve battle.

or

b) Move in two adjacent units (once action). Resolve battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
An attack is a single action.

(the first bgg msg i've ever edited)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Jaster
Canada
Aldergrove
BC
flag msg tools
Andrew here (The Game designer).

This scenario would cost two actions. For Exapmple "Move in attacking unit one (one action). Move in attacking unit two (one action). Resolve battle."

Hope you enjoyed the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
This 'Tuesday' rule does not mesh with the elegant simplicity and elegant logic that is this game. This rule is printed on the board as a single action, and the rules say 'this counts as one action'. It's very clearly worded that way to us. Are you sure you're not remembering this wrongly?

Lukily it happily works well where attacking is a single action. I highly recommend this 'Variant'.

Great graphics in this game! Nice job.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping to print up this games today too. it does seem alot more logical that an attack should be one 1 action.

or that attacks should be written like this you use 1 action to move attacking unit onto an enemy unit and both are removed, then if you wish, you can move another unit in to take over the space.

that being said great graphics on this game, and it does seems rather good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.