Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope I remember this right, but wasn't there a solo vatiant promised as part of the Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Post Productions
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hi Lines, this is Mark from King Post. You're remembering correctly - there's definitely a single-player variant coming. It's taking more time than we planned to get the single-player rules out, but we're still working on it and will post it here as soon as it's done (which should be very soon)! Look for it in the coming weeks. Our sincerest apologies for the delay.
Mark
King Post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KingPost wrote:
Hi Lines, this is Mark from King Post. You're remembering correctly - there's definitely a single-player variant coming. It's taking more time than we planned to get the single-player rules out, but we're still working on it and will post it here as soon as it's done (which should be very soon)! Look for it in the coming weeks. Our sincerest apologies for the delay.
Mark
King Post

Thanks Mark.
No problem. You know I made my own solo variant (posted in anither thread here), somI can play this in the meanwhile :-)
Just curious what you guys come up with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Post Productions
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hi Lines, our Single-Player Mode is available now! Download it here, or from the "Web Links" section at the bottom of the game page. Let us know what you think!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9969991/MOBY%20DICK%2C%2...

About Single-Player Mode: Single-Player mode presents the solitary player with a fun and perilous journey through Ishmael's doomed voyage aboard the Pequod. We find that the single-player experience is an excellent way for the player to experiment with different crew combinations in the various Chapters of the game. As well, in this mode the player must survive the Chapters of the game in chronological order bringing in some of the flavor of our game's included Melville Mode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.