Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have a tile placed on one of my 4VP bonus corner spots, how is the sun supposed to revolve "around" it? That's the edge of the board, isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't place a land or special tile on one of the 4 VP spaces. Those spaces are part of the orange hex spaces that are reserved for the sun movement. You earn the 4 VP if you place a land or special tile ADJACENT to one of the 4 VP spaces. See the rule book, bottom of page 13.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wamboyil wrote:
You can't place a land or special tile on one of the 4 VP spaces. Those spaces are part of the orange hex spaces that are reserved for the sun movement. You earn the 4 VP if you place a land or special tile ADJACENT to one of the 4 VP spaces. See the rule book, bottom of page 13.

Got it, thanks. I think I read in a review or video somewhere that you get the points for placing a tile on it, and I thought, "that's strange, how does the sun move, then?" But it's all clear now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.