Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B Hanly
Ireland
Chunga Empire
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So to defend against 4 u need to roll over a four. So if it's over 5 you cannot successfully defend because there is no 6 on the die.

I do remember in 40k 2nd Ed( that's what I played), to successfully roll a 7 on a d6 you first had to roll a 6 and then a 3+, for an 8 on a d6 a 6 then a 4+ Etc.

Anything like that in SHDA or are you just cattle trucked with large swarms?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pascal bons
France
les moitiers d'allonne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

Nope, you're dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nano
msg tools
rougebladez wrote:
So to defend against 4 u need to roll over a four. So if it's over 5 you cannot successfully defend because there is no 6 on the die.

I do remember in 40k 2nd Ed( that's what I played), to successfully roll a 7 on a d6 you first had to roll a 6 and then a 3+, for an 8 on a d6 a 6 then a 4+ Etc.

Resort to special abilities like Counter Attack, Defensive Stance or Block. Otherwise you're dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghost CoD wrote:
rougebladez wrote:

Resort to special abilities like Counter Attack, Defensive Stance or Block. Otherwise you're dead.
Or powerfield, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or Chaplain Raziel if you have the marine pack 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.