Jon Riley
msg tools
-Howdy and good day to you. Please e-mail me at lobo_hacker@yahoo.com with offers.

Up for trade is an almost-complete collection of Netrunner cards from Fantasy Flight Games along with 3 promo deck boxes; HB, Jinteki, and Criminal all from 2014. I am keeping two decks together just in case i run into a random game, you get the rest. My wants include $$$ through Marketplace and the following Star Trek 1E needs:

Odo (DS9)
Elim Garak (DS9)
Any Rare Tactic from BoG (need 3 of each)
Any UR, foil and non-foil (except AU Future Enterprise and Borg Reginald Barclay)
Gold-Pressed Latinum (Foil)
34th Rule of Acquisition (Foil)

I bought 3x Core sets, Creation and Control, and eleven (11) data packs. Everything in the Genesis Cycle and Spin Cycle minus Double Time. You get everything from those sets *except* the cards listed below. U.S. trades only, will ship within 48 hours of deal confirmation by USPS flat rate box. No returns, as-is, the cards and boxes overall are in great shape, i barely played this game so yer getting some good stock. Would prefer to trade all together if possible, will consider all offers. List of exceptions below, thanks for looking:

Jinteki ID
Noise ID
Corp and Runner Action Cards
Corp and Runner Click Tracker Cards

The Rest (all x3)
Imp
Parasite
Darwin
Cyberfeeder
Inside Job
Liberated Accounts
Gorman Drip
Professional Contacts
Daily Casts
Corroder
Grimoire
Deja Vu
Hemorrhage
Datasucker
Surge
Subliminal Messaging
Fetal AI
Shock
Snare
Priority Requisition
Tsurugi
Wall of Thorns
Neural EMP
Punitive Counterstrike
Beanstalk Royalties
Pop-Up Window
Green Level Clearance
Hokusai Grid
Celebrity Gift
Clone Retirement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.