Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Blood Bowl (Third Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Is this collection worth anything significant? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,
Trying to see if this is anything worth trying to trade or sell:

A beat up copy of the Third Edition (Box is beat up and taped together. There is just so much in there, and I think I have some stuff that is expansions in this box of stuff and the materials to play. Also, the blocking dice are still there. However, I think the original six and eight sided dice are no longer with the game. . .

There seems to be also:

The Death Zone Expansion stuff. I noticed that one card is damaged. However, most of the expansion material is in good condition.

-The Grudgebearers (12 figures) set (Some of the plastic stands are missing)

-And the 1st set of Dwarfs and 2nd set. . . They are labelled BB05 and BB06. I could list the players. . . Heck there is a Star Player rint this set of 22 figures and ra chearleder linemen, blockers, throwers, and everything.

The play board seems ok. The team tableau for the two teams are warped.

Again some of the cards are bit damaged. Stupidly they were rubber-banded together and the rubber band stuck to the one of the outside cards.

I believe this will be a steal for someone. If someone wants to suggest a value for this, I would love to hear it!

I can and will provide pictures of any of this if that would help assess the worth.

Thanks for ANY input,
William

PS It should go without saying that if you want to make me an offer I would consider any offers. I am going to Gencon 2014. Could bring with me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
See if I have anything on my trade list you might be interested in.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Wunderlin
United States
Sylvania
oh
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't mention the orc/human teams that come with the base game, so I'm assuming you don't have those. For the board, dice, and full-set dwarf team, you're looking at $60 min value (even in rough shape), but parting them out might get you $50+ for the team, and maybe $20 for everything else (the deathzone stuff is mostly outdated and not too valuable at this point).

Have a look at my for-trade stuff, I'll look at your want list to see if there's anything there.

meeple
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shaftdiggity wrote:
You didn't mention the orc/human teams that come with the base game, so I'm assuming you don't have those. For the board, dice, and full-set dwarf team, you're looking at $60 min value (even in rough shape), but parting them out might get you $50+ for the team, and maybe $20 for everything else (the deathzone stuff is mostly outdated and not too valuable at this point).

Have a look at my for-trade stuff, I'll look at your want list to see if there's anything there.

meeple


I have the Orc and Human figures. They are "roughly" painted. The dwarfs are unpainted.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Wunderlin
United States
Sylvania
oh
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that takes it up to base game min $50, and dwarves min $50 (though parting everything out could get you more all-together). Again these are e-bay type mins you should be getting (then again, I'm not an appraiser).

meeple
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Being as the models are dwarf, I may be interested after seeing pictures.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pictures:
Hey all,
So, I have been getting questions about the game components I have:

Here are some pictures:

Box and stuff:


The components out of the box:


The figs:


Close up of two figs:


The Dwarfs:


More Dwarfs:


More Dwarfs:


Damaged cards:




Here is a picture of a warped board


And lastly the templates:


Can provide more pictures of anything specific.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll most likely get most of the game by selling it is a complete game, asit is out of print and a good way to get into the game for new commers. The dwarf team should get you a bit of $$, as they are also out of print and still in demand, and 60$ on eBay is not a bad guess. Deadzone is practically worth 0$, as all the components are out of date or not used anymore.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thain Esh Kelch wrote:
Deadzone is practically worth 0$, as all the components are out of date or not used anymore.


Heretic, chaos-spawn kisser ! DZ is awesome, especially the cards. With LRB, you can only get their effects as Inducements IIRC, while playing 3rd edition with DZ, you get 1-3 cards regardless, even with equal TR teams (which you won't in LRB). 50-400k to draw a card vs getting at least one for free, not to mention actually affordable Star Players? 3rd ed with DZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LRB, at least in that regard. On the other hand, LRB, for league play, wins with the Journeymen rule.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood Bowl tends to go for good prices on eBay regardless of crap paint jobs. Give it a whirl.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
Heretic, chaos-spawn kisser ! DZ is awesome, especially the cards. With LRB, you can only get their effects as Inducements IIRC, while playing 3rd edition with DZ, you get 1-3 cards regardless, even with equal TR teams (which you won't in LRB). 50-400k to draw a card vs getting at least one for free, not to mention actually affordable Star Players? 3rd ed with DZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LRB, at least in that regard. On the other hand, LRB, for league play, wins with the Journeymen rule.

That doesn't really change that the components are outdated if you stick to LBR6, which I kind of assumed.. At least based on that, most DZ boxes go for next to nothing on eBay.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laz Greys
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thain Esh Kelch wrote:
Dam the Man wrote:
Heretic, chaos-spawn kisser ! DZ is awesome, especially the cards. With LRB, you can only get their effects as Inducements IIRC, while playing 3rd edition with DZ, you get 1-3 cards regardless, even with equal TR teams (which you won't in LRB). 50-400k to draw a card vs getting at least one for free, not to mention actually affordable Star Players? 3rd ed with DZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LRB, at least in that regard. On the other hand, LRB, for league play, wins with the Journeymen rule.

That doesn't really change that the components are outdated if you stick to LBR6, which I kind of assumed.. At least based on that, most DZ boxes go for next to nothing on eBay.


It doesn't matter if it's outdated. DeathZone is worth about $40!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.