Firestorm Armada» Forums » General

Subject: Older and Newer ship models rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Tennison
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Please correct me if I am wrong, but from what it looks like via the fleet manual I downloaded (just starting to collect/play), rather than each model having unique rules, all models of the same 'class' have the stame stats.

Example: The old Medusa Dreadnought and the newer Kraken Dreadnaught are different models, but they both use the Aquan Prime Dreadnaught class stat card as opposed to using a Medusa Card and a Kraken Card respectively, right?

So far I have the newer patrol fleet and a blister of 6 snapper corvettes, but before I invest in a few other ships, I wanted to make sure I had the proper understading. If what I believe to be correct is true, different models in the same 'class' just come down to which model of that class do I like the look of best, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Barker
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the case. I believe they wanted to avoid making the old ships irrelevant while still replacing the older models with a better design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.