Cyclades: Hades» Forums » General

Subject: Hades/Hecate reprint? Trade? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michał M
Poland
flag msg tools
IMHO hecate is not worth the effort.
By now i have whole cyclades stuff (base, hades, hecate, manticore) and I think hecate is very hard to play.
In early game when you want to increase your income best you can do with hecate is connecting two of your opponents.
In late game you may connect your island with your oponent's but still you make other players a way to make things ugly for you.
This tunnel is not played by me as I thought before buying. For me it is one of the worst divine favors.

If we speak about hades it is the best buy! Titans are comming on august/september and there will be also reprints of base game and hades by then. Whole stuff will be ready to sell at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron D
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be out around the same time:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1142592/does-mean-cyclad...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the reprint of Hades really coming in Sep? I checked almost every stores but none of them has Hades for preorder.cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnold Duong
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in France recently, and I saw Hades as well as Titans available for sale. It was tempting to pick them up there, but I didn't want to have to lug them back home to the states. After consulting the rumors on BGG, I felt safe that Hades will be reprinted and rereleased in conjunction with Titan's release. It seemed too coincidental that the shop had both Hades as well as Titans. I felt like it was enough coincidence to support the dual release theory.

Hopefully I didn't shoot myself in the foot and give up my chance of picking up Hades for slightly less than MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultracheng wrote:
Is the reprint of Hades really coming in Sep? I checked almost every stores but none of them has Hades for preorder.cry

At GenCon, I was told to tell people it was September or October. As it's been a month, I don't remember which - and I'm sorry for that.

But it is coming back.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamethyme wrote:
Ultracheng wrote:

At GenCon, I was told to tell people it was September or October. As it's been a month, I don't remember which - and I'm sorry for that.

But it is coming back.

Eric

Hallelujah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patricio Mendez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
"It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching."
mbmbmbmbmb
I received this email from Asmodee today:

​Thank you for your interest in Asmodee games. We JUST received new prints of the game (Hades expansion) at our warehouse which we'll ship to Distributors soon. Shouldn't be too long after that that you'll be able to find it at your friendly local game store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.